Protective Casual Motorcycle Boot
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fit coupled with ‘ample inner shoe volume’ to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
- Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
- The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
- Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
- Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).
- Full-length TPU CE-certified inner sole plate for superior riding protection and a dynamic heel-to-toe transition when walking.
- Asymmetric outsole stud configuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
- Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
- Removable Ortholite insock provides long lasting comfort and prevents over heating thanks to the Open Cell PU compound.
- Hidden asymmetric lateral and medial TPU ankle discs for effective but discreet ankle protection.
- Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
- Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
- Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring superior rider comfort.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.