The SMX Plus v2 Boot perfectly blends sleek sports styling with advanced protection features developed in Alpinestars performance footwear department. The durable and light microfiber upper is reinforced with a rugged polymer protector and the exclusive Multi-Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering freedom of movement.
- Advanced microfiber upper construction for lightweight high performance protection and superb levels of flexibility.
- Front flex area is constructed with a soft microfiber for improving abrasion resistance and natural forwards and backwards movement.
- Flexible accordion microfiber on Achilles gives enhanced natural movement.
- Strategically positioned ventilation area in heel and shin TPU for breathability and airflow.
- Outside entry/exit has stretchable accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entry and removal. Contoured high modulus shin plate protector gives superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- An evolution of Alpinestars unique Multi-Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper-flexion as well as providing Achilles and ankle impact protection.
- Wide heel counter with lateral ventilation extends to the ankle and is combined with a shock absorbing padded insert and self-molding ankle protectors.
- SMX Plus v2 boot is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Dual density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly providing protective coverage around the outer toe area.
- Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate and absorb shock and promote sliding during an accident.
- Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety.
- Micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption and highly breathable lining in ankle and leg areas for comfort.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling.
- Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip.
- Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
- Alpinestars Lace-Lock System is constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee a quick, precise and secure closure.
- Hook and loop tap locks the zip pull close, keeping in flat and safe.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.