Incorporating a host of protection and performance innovations taken from premier class racing, the Atem v4 Leather Jacket is ideal for sports riding. Constructed from premium, supple bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance, the Atem v4 fuses class-leading GP-R armor on the shoulders and elbows for protection against impacts and extensive stretch panels on the chest, back and arms for an optimized fit.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Alpinestars Nucleon RR armor on shoulder and GP-R armor on elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-i back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- Accordion panel on shoulder and elbow with HRSF polyamide stretch material on the shoulder, inner sleeve and chest for an optimized fit and performance.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon RR shoulder and GP-R elbow protectors.
- Velcro waist adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
- YKK zips on front and cuff for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar with soft edging for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two lining inner pockets and an inner waterproof document pocket for safe and secure storage.
- Extended localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- Reflective insert.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.