A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 Air Leather Glove is constructed from strategically perforated full grain goat leather and synthetic leather with a 3D mesh top hand for high levels of cooling airflow; perfect for warm weather riding. The SP-8 Air Leather Glove delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density floating knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
• Premium, full-grain goat and synthetic leather construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Extensive perforations and mesh paneling on top hand deliver exceptional levels of airflow and breathability.
• Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
• Extended cuff for enhanced coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior breathability and airflow.
• Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.