Shark Spartan Carbon Skin Black/Red Motorcycle Helmet
Type of helmet: Full-face racing helmet. Type of use: Sport riders.
With its robust frame, refined design and optimized aerodynamics, this full-face sport helmet made of carbon fiber boldly asserts its strength and dedication of purpose.
STRUCTURE & SAFETY:
- A shell made of carbon-aramid fibers and multiaxial fiberglass.
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment.
- A double-D ring strap.
- Multi-density EPS.
- VZ160 model, anti-scratch visor.
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box.
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches.
- Quick visor release system.
- Autoseal system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air.
- AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric featuring antibacterial properties.
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max).
- EasyFit system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
- Removable dual use anti-fog breath guard.
- Anti-fog mask.
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom.
AERODYNAMICS & VENTILATION:
- Double spoiler with integrated air extractors: Optimization of the aerodynamic drag and internal cooling.
- Aerodynamically-shaped SHARK Skin side fastenings on the peak favoring passive noise abatement.
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Carbon skin.
- Ventilation with a dark chrome finish.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.