GP 500 is a racing 100% Carbon Kevlar helmet, designed and conceived for the champions of speed. Thanks to the use of fine materials and a concentration of technology, the GP 500 is ready to make its mark.
Every detail has been developed thanks to the collaboration between racers and technicians, thus obtaining a high-performing helmet in all of its features: three different shell sizes, a certified face visor that is 50% tinted, predisposition for installation of the tear off, face visor locking system, the visor’s antifog position and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads.
Its prerogatives are safety, maximum performance and enviable comfort.
• Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
• 100% ‘Carbon Kevlar’ shell construction / 3 shell sizes
• Ultra Light weight – from 1200g
• ‘Max Vision’, Self Adjusting Quick Release Visor - with 50% Tinting (Homologated)
• Equipped with Pinlock, Tearoff posts, & Visor Locking System
• Wind Tunnel Tested for Optimized Aerodynamics & Hi Flow Ventilation System
• AEFR – ‘AIROH Emergency Fast Remove’ Cheek Pads
• Removable Washable / Sanitized Transpiring Liner
• Spoilers front & rear for stability
• Nose Deflector, & ‘wind stop’ chin curtain
• ECE Approved
PLEASE NOTE THIS HELMET IS NOT SOLD WITH A CLEAR VISOR - IT IS FITTED WITH A CERTIFIED 50% TINT VISOR STANDARD