Touring and Adventure, Specialised and Comfortable
Lightweight, ultra-waterproof and innovative in its design, the Kassius is a new example of technology designed to ensure comfort and performance. It is CE Level-2 certified, thanks to its high-top fit, and features IPA-approved protection. The highly practical Atop opening/closing system is lined with a zip on the side, with both fully protected. Its range of reinforcements – at the toe, the heel and around the gear shifter – are designed to avoid detracting from the boot’s flexibility, making Kassius the perfect choice to accompany you on all terrains.
- CE model – level 2 high upper
- Homologated malleolus reinforcement (IPA)
- Reinforcements on shift, toes and heel areas
- Transversal rigidity to avoid lateral crush
- Reflective logos + heel yoke
- Outshell : synthetic leather + 600D poluyester
- Inside : 100% mesh polyester
- Outsole : 100% rubber
- Waterproof (26 000 Schmerber) and breathable insert
- Closing/opening by metal cable and ATOP trammel system
- Anatomic tongue with neoprene on top for more suppleness
- Large medial zip protected by a flap
- Easy to put on thanks to a buckle on back
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.