The Montreal 3.0 is a cool to warm temperature adventure jacket built for most touring riders within most environments. It has a removable waterproof / windproof destination liner to get riders through chilly evenings or down-pouring days and direct-to-body venting for mitigating the heat. Durable, abrasion-resistant Ripstop textiles line the impact zones while multiple adjustment points on the arms keep armor cinched in place.
- Ripstop fabric
- Double zip storm-flap system
- Tall Amara lined collar with neoprene trim
- Removable waterproof / windproof destination liner, wear under or over jacket
- Accordion stretch panels
- Extended tail
- Intake and exhaust venting strategy
- Rainseal hood enclosed in neck
- Adjustable biceps, forearms, cuffs and waist
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility at night
- Connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford pants
- CE level 1 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.