Class Leading Protection and Comfort
Incorporating a newly evolved, precise fit design and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for rider movement. Featuring a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Missile v2 Leather Pant boasts class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as a reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue.
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Internal Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- D-ring waist adjustments offers a snug fit that can be personalized to a rider’s body frame.
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
- Internally reinforced seat area with extra stitching.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.