The SRL2 Bluetooth® communication system was jointly created by Sena and Shoei specifically for the new SHOEI GT-Air II helmet. This low-profile device is essentially undetectable from the outside of the helmet to give you a sleek look. The SRL2 is built with similar functions to our top-selling 20S, has simple 3-button control and comes with updated, detachable microphone options. Pair to your smartphone so you can listen to music, hear GPS directions, talk on the phone and more.
Constructed with a dual Bluetooth chips, the SRL2 allows you to communicate with up to 7 other riders over 1.6 km (1 mile) in open terrain. Audio Multitasking™ allows you to simultaneously listen to music and talk with other riders via intercom. The intelligent design will automatically decrease the music volume when someone begins speaking, and then increase again once you have ended your conversation.
The SRL2 comes with all the functions you need to have the smoothest ride including group intercom, voice commands and more. Universal Intercom™ makes the SRL2 compatible with other non-Sena Bluetooth communication systems. The SRL2 is also built with Advanced Noise Control™, so whether you're talking over the intercom or taking a phone call, the environmental wind and road noise doesn't interfere with the audio.
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Speaker: driver unit unit 31.9 mm – thickness 4.4 mm
- Boom microphone: length 55 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 85 mm
- Weight: main module - 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: Up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders