The world’s most celebrated motocross helmet has evolved even further! Fully loaded with next-level performance, safety and style, the all-new VFX-WR proudly boasts the SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.] - strategically engineered to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident.
The new VFX-WR has been completely redesigned and re-engineered without sacrificing an ounce of the quality and performance that have given SHOEI off-road riders championship winning confidence for decades. The all-new VFX-WR defines the future of performance off-road helmets.
MOTION ENERGY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM [M.E.D.S.]
- Proprietary, SHOEI exclusive rotational energy absorption technology
- Anchored by larger centre column, inner EPS layer swings during impact
- Strategically designed perimeter columns absorb rotational energy
- Significant reduction of rotational forces to the rider’s head
- Preserves the lightweight, impact-absorbing characteristics of SHOEI’s traditional EPS systems
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first-layer of defence - the outer shell - which is why the all-new VFX-WR features SHOEI’s unique 6 layer Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell construction. Combine that with the proprietary, SHOEIexclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.], and the all-new VFX-WR sets a new standard for safety and performance.
DUAL-LAYER / MULTI DENSITY EPS LINER
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilising varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
- M.E.D.S. technology absorbs and reduces rotational energy
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM+ SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a six ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fibreglass with lightweight organic and high-performance fibres
- SHOEI’s strongest, lightest, most elastic shell provides optimal impact absorption
CHIN BAR EPS
High-quality EPS liner material throughout entire chin bar for enhanced impact absorption
SHELL DESIGN + AERODYNAMICS
Thanks to a new state-of-the-art shell forming technology exclusive only to SHOEI, the VFX-WR incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into its shell, and consistent shell thickness guarantees the proper strength, weight & protection of each and every helmet.
- Exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology
- Incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into the shell
- Consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
- Shell integrated goggle channel forms a perfect goggle retention system
Racing environments can be extremely hot and fatiguing, which is precisely why next level ventilation performance was a top priority when conceptualising the VFX-WR. Developed in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel to realise optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations, the VFX-WR’s advanced ventilation performance has been optimised to excel in the most demanding conditions.
- Boasting sixteen (16) intake and exhaust vents in total
- Wind tunnel tested for optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations
- Improved negative air pressure suction for enhanced cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
- Cooling air channels in the dual-layer EPS liner further enhance airflow
- Optimised to excel in the demanding confines of off-road and motocross environments
3D MAX-DRY INTERIOR SYSTEM
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Max-Dry liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon interiors
- Soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric for a plush fit and feel
- Multi-layer cheek pads for maximum comfort and superior helmet stabilisation
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Fine tuned by SHOEI’s professional motocross and off-road racing team
- Specially designed for a seamless connection with the shell
- Provides superior roost protection and channels cooling air into helmet
- Utilises highest point of adjustability as its standard “home” position
- New flange mechanism to easily find home position and prevent unexpected movement
- High-grade polycarbonate screws are capable of shearing off during impact to reduce forces to the rider’s head
- Equal parts style, functionality and safety
- Wind tunnel refined for optimal cooling
- Reinforced by a strategically placed strip of AIM+ shell material
- Aluminium mesh screen and removable, washable foam filter prevents roost, rocks, mud, and dust from entering helmet
- Provides a massive peripheral field of vision
- Large eyeport facilitates oversized goggles
EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM [E.Q.R.S.]
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider’s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
*Limited helmets available in sizes 2XS and 3XL
Sizing information is provided by the Manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. PLEASE USE THIS CHART AS A GUIDE ONLY.
We all have a different head shape, so we cannot comment on individual size queries. It is recommended to try the helmet model prior to purchase.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.