The CE-certified Celer v2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort, and protective capabilities.
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance, and breathability.
• Alpinestars race is a proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on the landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable advance poly-fabric reinforcements on side of the hand, pinky, and ring finger, forming a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Perforated leather on the backhand for cooling performance.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.
• Short cuff design with hook and loop grip closure for convenience.
• Open knuckle gusset for improving levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
• Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Clean and elegant styling for a distinctive look.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.