It's as important to keep your kit clean and smelling good as your bike. Oxford's range of Mint kit care products allow you to do just that. So both you and your bike can be 'Best in Show'.
The build-up of dirt in the lining of your helmet is invisible for the most-part. The formulation in Mint Helmet Sanitiser is specifically designed to clean and safely sanitise the interior fabric so that you have a nicer experience every time to put it on. It can also be used on boots, gloves and other clothing items that are worn for extended periods. Refreshes and sanitises in one operation.
Keep your kit in Mint condition.
• Cleans and sanitises helmet liners.
• Kills unpleasant odours.
• Safe on all materials.
• Fragrance free.
• Features a special foaming applicator for easy application.
• Contains mild, tested biocide.
• Can also be used on gloves, shoes and boots.
• Internal helmet linings.
• Gloves, shoes and boots.
1. Liberally apply to all surfaces needing treatment.
2. Work into corners and folds with a clean cloth.
3. Wipe away excess and allow to dry at room temperature.
4. Repeat on a regular basis.
We may not stock particular items in store, which means it would need to be ordered in from the importer. This can take up to 5 business days, If you would like to check stock availability, please contact us.